Saturday, January 8, 2011

Vegan Perfume Burberry

him for me ...

for me He was not just a blond forelock and a rainbow, then for me he was not just a 'picture. It was not one with which I was good to talk, was something more. Something that made me even more without saying anything, something that gave me more than just looking into his eyes and observing every detail observing everything about him ... and chemically sent me everything I needed without even realizing it. Probably I loved this ability in me to not even know the 'existence ... maybe.
I thought a lot of people ready to give part of their hearts giving me love and making niceties my heart, my void in my heart was filled but I was wrong. Not so ... too simple, it would be too easy, banal and obvious ... I already won.
I was convinced that people like me as much as possible they were the best people to be able to be close both in friendship and love that I'm wrong but is not so ... is random. It depends on a combination of things, situations. 'S appearance has deceived me with diplomacy and the similarity of something that I loved ... Naively I got carried away thinking it was the best thing for me and for my own good but it did not happen. I wonder why I need so much truth, I hate the lies and hate illusion.
There must be something magical, incomprehensible and absolutely when you feel your heart "filled" when you hear your heart overflow with love ... but what is it? Why is not the case with anyone like it? It 's true we are not machines.
It 's definitely something chemical that goes beyond thoughts, words and aspects, and above all too rarely happens to me.
They say it's hard to find someone who makes us feel good just by their presence, they say do not let go of who we can ...
He was not aware he had no idea ...
But he knew this and is aware of ... Do not ever abandon me
: (


- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment