Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tay Du Ky 2003 Online

Home sweet home!

in my collection-this image (author Jacek Yerka) is one of those that make me crazy! A home ... the house, like the one you dreamed of as children, if there I think it makes me smile, enthusiasm, and certainly la fantasia non mancava...nel mio immaginario non esisteva la "casa-castello-o-villa-da-super-ricchi", a pensarci bene, mi sembra di ricordare che nei miei giochi simbolici che condividevo con le altre bambine come me e con le amichette del vicinato, c'era una casa fuori dal comune e da ogni schema, senza asfalto nero intorno e senza muri freddi e asettici o mattonelline bianche in ceramica, insomma la mia idea di "casa" รจ sempre stata fuori dal "normale" . Si finiva per progettare e costruire questa  casa con pezzi di cartone e scatoloni, tendine riciclate, avanzi e ritagli di stoffa casalinghi, vecchi cuscinetti delle bambole e quant'altro che servivano per arredare il nostro rifugio-casa, ma dovevo Always ask permission to borrow and (supplication) of the various objects, to my mother ...
Those of us who has not played in childhood to the "construction" of your own home?
What a beauty!
Now that work with children find that smile inside of me and reflected in their feelings as they suggest "We design the home or build your dream home with what is in the psychomotor gym, I see a part of my child, "carefree" and walked away while I was playing small and cheeky ghosts, ethereal or real childhood fears and anxieties sent small (who knows why ....) from the adult world! In
"my" house I could protect myself from what overwhelmed me and I could finally unleash the imagination and fly high without fear of falling and hurting myself, I found my body boundaries and discovered my space-time, I could catch my rainbow-colored and made my real primal sounds and music, just as now as I look at the image of the post and captures the magic and poetry, now as then are still able to smell the scent of ripe wheat that it dazzles the sight with its yellow gold-and time becomes timeless charm ...
bad that in reality are still in search of "MIA" home ... you never stop ... and for you as it was your casa dei sogni ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment