Monday, January 3, 2011

Starcraft Fishmaster 190cc

A LOVE STORY ABOUT A FAKE VIRTUAL WELCOME

I decided to write here and then tell you what happened to me a few days ago, a brief history of an 'experience with a moral. I will not name for privacy, are a very respectful for certain things. Then start ...
2 years ago I knew a guy in Rome on Netlog, we exchanged contact MSN and so on from time to time we felt ... one of the many friendships that you make Online is a pleasant person with which to chat in his spare time, you grow fond of, etc. can intrigue. I was intrigued by this guy, that I'd like to meet him in person ... but not that much that is, if I met him ok well if not ... live the same here. Well the 'other day I wrote about Msn and told me that he would come to the town where I am now because he found the girl from them and that if I wanted I could meet him and all the way here ok. For me it was fine to me was pleased it is only in friendship with both the likelihood that something more could be born ... but never having seen, how could I know if I wanted only as a friend or something more? I am a consistent person, I do. After a while, 'he writes because he does not know whether to come to see his "girlfriend" (in quotes because the type in question was "boyfriend" virtually) to see it because it was presented to his parents and he hates those things, I will I responded, "Well, but your girlfriend can not say that comes with Friends? Can not lie to her? "And his answers seemed to be no, so guess what happened?? CI PROVO 'WITH ME, of course. He asked me if I was to appear with mine, if I wanted to go to Venice with him .. . and I when I was a bit 'well, a bit' shaken, a bit 'wrong but then I said to myself "well if you ask me would probably see me and that girl does not care that much" so I said "Well if you want I am, I do not know if only as a friend or something more but I am here" ... HOWEVER, 'he wanted to be sure to come up here for someone to flirt . But I as consistent as I be sure, maybe I saw it, I knew him and I did not like ... that are realistic and what the fuck oh. It could happen 's incontrario fact I said "50 to 50." He began to battered balls with romantic text messages and things like that but without success for abordar told him "listen, go to hell *****" but it was not out of malice as to why I bother the kids who want to stand with one foot in most shoes, and make a decision mona. Well, finally, the decision 'was taken, but doing too much cool, because I'm a bit' snubbed him because of his behavior as childish: "I do not think this story know, meet me bla bla bla" wanted to meet secretly by his "girlfriend" that he had not even seen, let us account. His decision then was to see his girlfriend and if I wanted, I could see a couple 'of hours before hidden from her. I refused and disgusted by this behavior and I told him absolutely not. So by adults, EDUCATION AND HONEST I preferred by me, do not see it and leave it at that little girl of 4 money (OPS sorry).
Well, I have seen in the meantime I have not thought about and I did more ... I rewrote until he swaggers and thinking cool, making the top and so on. Oh yes because I shot me ... then if one feels inferior to me to behave in this way, conditioned by his "girlfriend" because apparently I do not stand much just start tirarsela. Well dear
god (we write it in lower case, I do not believe in god) should not have done.
V for Vendetta was reincarnated in me at that moment, and how good it can be vindictive ... my mind had taken over. Mo
I did? I copied the conversazoni and messages under the photo where the two were together in question: D after arguing with the girl, he wrote to me "You suck."
OPS, do so disgusting? I said "what ever you;)" and stopped me on MSN.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MISSIONE COMPIUTA!
Se era riuscito a dirmi un' affermazione tale voleva dire che li avevo fatti litigare, no? ;) LOL


Beh che dire, non ho perso niente... anzi direi che ho fatto solo bene.
Non è la prima volta che mi capitano situazioni simili...solo che sinceramente vista l' età del ragazzo (23 anni se non sbaglio) non me l' aspettavo. Credevo di avere a che fare con gente matura... non con gente che si perde ancora con queste minchiate...quindi faccio un appello: RAGAZZI, SE VI RISPECCHIATE NEL TIPO IN QUESTIONE... STATEMI ALLA LARGA CHE E' MEGLIO, SOPRATTUTTO PER VOI ;D

Voi non trovate patetico fidanzarsi attraverso Internet? Io non l' ho mai fatto, MAI...e di gente che ho conosciuto on Netlog and Facebook I've known a lot, but so much and despite being a nerd ... would never do that, that love is? E 'deserve to be called love? I do not think ... is fiction.
Child and pathetic fiction.


- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment