Friday, January 21, 2011

Folding Bed Mechanism

mother never leave you ... at least


Board ~ this song as background music while reading ~

I was alone, I saw tears come down from the black eyes and resting on his arms, I felt helpless, I was only defending me by my hair covered her face. I stared at the empty and waiting, but I do not know precisely what you expect ... I was shaking but I do not know if it was the cold or in pain. My hands were purple, my voice cold, my pale skin ... The contempt that I feel constantly throughout things around me to 'suddenly seemed to vanish slowly as something sweet, warm and gentle caressed me, reassured me and warmed me.
It was a wonderful feeling, were the rays of the star mother avvolegevano me and made me feel good, perhaps in the midst of this squalor, there is still something to appreciate the show and the wonderful feelings that can transmit nature. I felt loved by someone even if there was basically no one, but it was oh god. It was the Sun, the 'only thing in that moment, I heartened with his love. With the Sun every living being lives, the whole solar system is based on it, everything revolves around it. And 'all-powerful.
Those beams of light that warm mi sfioravano e mi ricoprivano per un momento mi hanno fatto sentire amata, ricoprivano me, notturna e vestita di nero, ma attirati dal loro opposto avevano deciso di farmi questo dono, forse per compassione.
Oh Stella madre non abbandonarmi, almeno tu...


- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment