Sunday, January 30, 2011

Auxiliary Port Homemade

live with you, without you there is only ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


helplessly hopeful but still expect you to grab my hand and never left it, waiting for you in my dreams where they are sure that they at least sometimes you can reach me my love, I have more certainty in dreams than in reality, I know you do not return my love, I know that never leaves me because I've already abandoned my love. Even while I wait in vain I dream of you, although I know now that you're not coming back ... But if you never leave my love with you I live without you there is only ...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Please darling, do not forsake me, please love me my love, please ...
Please do not leave me my love I'm afraid to live without you, because you're part of me ... Please my love, do not let me run away in the arms of someone else that I do not import anything and I will try in vain your scent ... I beg you not love me plenty more, but if you leave me do it forever, just forever Your memory will remain indelible in my mind. Please my love, do not forget me, I feel squirm at the thought my heart ... I feel like dying without you. Oh my love do not leave more I beg you my love.




Two captions very deep for me, the description of what are the two photos ... made by chance, my deepest feelings in different people have searched but never found, screened and sometimes non-existent things that maybe only I saw.



- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment