Sunday, January 30, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine

こっち 向い て Baby Baby ~ ~ Kocchi Muito

Konbanwa! After a while 'Upload a new video, after the World is Mine ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipc6rsJilqs ), but this time when I decided to sing ... though actually I know you do not have great vocal abilities, I think I get by. Learn
Kocchi Muito Baby, a song in Japanese and stress in Japanese is not been easy at all, I prepared each day for more than a week el 'I have studied it thoroughly, and I'm quite pleased with the outcome.
Here's the video:



I decided to record a video singing this song because the text reflects me a lot, especially in this period, to a variety of people ...

Continuing Prendondomi Game All
I made me a liar, I mean a, Ok?
I want to do things they would say is All Around As
Tidying
These Things What Things This Moment?

men and boys are all idiots
When You Thought A something dirty, right?
You are the type that does not tell lies, I Know
is clearly shown
Your Face Are You Ok?

no margin for maneuver Exception
like us that they never talk
Before You Go With Your Romantic way of speaking
You have correctly assessed the situation?
Aaaaa! You are so dense!

Hey, Come In And Look This Way Baby I'm serious
In This Moment
I Do not Want You To Say
leaving me along with my trembling lips
ATTRACTIVE AND I make you Prisoner
But it's time to quit!

I've always been a stubborn
are not honest, did not make
no way to I would have liked help

I had embraced a far Dall 'Yeah Right Start
Eheheh
Hey wait a minute! Do not make me

rusting In this mode Curse
There is not much atmosphere in this street
I do not want me thus leaving
And Then You left me Suspended
Wow! Taking responsibility

Hey Come on, look at this road
Baby I will not leave me Without telling
thus leaving
With these legs that I adore so much I made you my prisoner



So Do not avoid words that you do not have Never Arrive
Very Big Heart Goal

What you have me do? The
My heart has been fully engaged
It seems that I do not think much certainty
Ooooooooh
With You And All The Others

Hey look more
This Road Baby Do not make me
continues by saying that I do not care anymore Maybe I would not mind

take care of you
Uhm, Forget what I just said
Hey What? You have problem with that?



Well I noticed that it has pleased many people and there are those who just appreciate the effort to learn a song in Japanese <(^___^)> and it makes me really happy. Of course there will always be "divensori Japan-Japanese otaku 4ever fuck" that will break the boxes, but chissenfrega. I I love Miku, and I will continue to take inspiration from her every time I will be inspired ... doing wrong? Who knows, I'd say that I follow the fashion, the point is that as I follow the fashion ... does not follow anyone.






- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment