Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ebay Rollerskates Second Hand



Welcome 2011, this year I really hope to change my life radically.
First I would get out of town where I live and where I go to school and move back to my hometown. This year I hope to make a real change in my life, start doing everything I always dreamed of, and commit myself to the utmost to reach all my goals ... which is not the most 'love, perhaps, fortunately. I am a bit 'and I feel very misanthropic resigned in recent times ... In fact, I do not want to consider a more "human" but of what, I'll talk soon.
At the start of each new year I always think so, that will change many things, which I will turn my life but so far much nothing has happened because of my young age ... But now, although still young, I almost 17 years and although in the end I still just do not want to stand around with my hands. I'm sick of the so called "normal life" is not for me, makes me tired the day and at night I wake up ... I think I'm done for vivermi night, vivermi the show here. Having said that I want to make a promise to myself THIS YEAR I HAVE TO MAKE MY LIFE BETTER AND DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME PRE.
list ... and now my list of things to do:

RULE AND WHAT TO DO TO GET TO # 1 FOR ALL MY GOALS:

1.Non BOYFRIEND
dedicate my life to a another useless human being does not make sense.
If a day comes someone like me, it is not considered a human being is another matter ...
but I see it very hard.


2.Non
never gives up Even when everything goes to shit, even when there will be dark periods, those where no one sees ways' s output, never give up.
The fate put me constantly challenged and if this dopottutto are still alive and I still want to fight, I'll do it again.
I have become a better person, I have to get better and better by learning from my mistakes and those of others ... this is my purpose in life, to be the best of all the crap that surrounds us every day ... be a drop of talent in a sea of \u200b\u200bambition .


3.IT IS NOT COMPLY WITH THE RULES
LOL is convoluted, but makes sense.
"If I'd observed all the rules, I would not get anywhere." Exactly
what I meant.


4.THERE NO HOPE IN PRINCE
too far I see the day when really find my prince, but sometimes I pretend that some people may be, I must not delude myself more, I no longer swayed by silly me phrases created by men for the chance to reproduce (in other words, bullshit like "I just want you" to make it to him so that from). If I will be given affection, good or true love from someone who can counter that is fine, but it will be only occasional, now there is no tomorrow ... nothing is forever, that's my philosophy of life. Will I hope not any more "period special "to anyone, they are all ready to stab behind when you least 'issues ... but I still have a small, faint hope that someone on this earth is not as bastard / a, I hope not to lose, given that this is the purpose of my life.
L 'I love dries up and does not allow me to dedicate my time to myself and my ambitions and it makes me feel bad, although I have to thank the' love because it is very often My deepest source of inspiration.


5.CREDERE ONLY IN MYSELF
I know of no stronger person than me. It 'an almost impossible but I swear that the first person that I will support when it I will need me, only me. Unfortunately, sometimes unintentionally trying to support other people and I also very often when I find myself out alone in the midst of many people I feel like looking for someone who loves me and I feel playful eyes ... But I learned that in those moments there is no better person if I can cheer myself. Finally, because even if I try to support other people, that I have always pulled me up ... But I do not know how I can and I'll ALWAYS . Because it imparts, I live with the satisfaction of winning every battle that requires me life.


I do not know what I can observe these things to do, surely partly because, unfortunately, are still human and still be wrong.
But when my brain will turn into a hard drive with an operating system is different, the 'only thing we can do is a crash ...
but then there's always the 'hard formatting.
That said, I promise and swear solemnly that I will give it all, really.
I am committed 'TO MAKE MY LIFE BETTER TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON AND REALIZE ALL THAT I HAVE PRESET these years!



- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment