Friday, February 11, 2011

Meat Lamb And Cholesterol

Kill the boredom!

Tell me how do you kill boredom and stress of a week full of obligations and annoyances, small disappointments of various kinds, work stress etc.. etc.., which are more effective weapons to defeat this?! I'm trying for a while, he thinks that re-think, but nothing! Seeking alternatives and try to find inspiration, try (a little ...), but look inside a jar of soft chocolate, irresistible temptation ... every time I open the cover and fish a little more with a teaspoon sublime delight, that diabolical invention of chocolate melts in your mouth like a dream!
Dylan My dog \u200b\u200bsleeps next to my feet, suddenly the smell even teases him and wakes him up, opens his eyes and peers, even he seems to approve of my choice, greedy as his owner ends up with his feet and legs and paw nervously insists on my forearm, it's always like this for "me" and ask me something and he likes to taste a little too !
Acc ... the day I bought this jar of Nutella ... I leave you to your commitments and your thoughts, I try my new ideas and if possible, who knows maybe Nutella works and to hell with the line, but who can resist this goodness ???!!! I nooooo!!
Good weekend to all and who passes here!
Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment