Saturday, February 12, 2011

Best Beading Wire For Pearls

Noia .... patience? Zero!

Ci sono anche oggi con il tarlo della noia in testa...almeno qui posso liberare i pensieri e ripulirli, liberarli dalla ruggine che si chiama NOIA che avanza in maniera subdola e intacca energie, iniziative, entusiasmi, sorrisi, I have no patience nor pity towards the boring ... I just want to get rid of as quickly as possible! I do not have patience to wait for someone to walk this way to tell her about it, this is a pretty tenacious and tough duel between me and boredom ... (joking of course ... I hope someone here can appear even in these parts instead of beating each other like hell, but something tells me that boredom is attacking not only me ...), alternatively, if you like, you can also feel comfortable to enjoy the duel, as if you were in the cinema or the theater and express in you how it feels in the role of simple and always welcome, spectators and then the show is free!
After yesterday's post, I feel that the only ideal rust to defeat and kill "boredom is to tear down what goes on in your head, write down what looks between the feelings and moods ... and possibly stain all dark corners that creep into the minds and hearts.
There are no more effective than the weapons of the heart words that find their essence in the light and colors, materials necessary to find the right path, to exorcise the fear and continue the journey, returning to the path whose margins and the boundaries are blurred by the insidious and nebulous gray powder called BOREDOM!
And since right now I want me a little more ... well in public a play of colors created thanks to a digital tablet connected to my PC, I like the sense of volume and thickness which transmits this picture, perhaps because I vaguely remember those distant lands and exotic tropical vaguely where time seems to stand still ... sorry but sometimes travel with the imagination, for a change ... but for me it's better already!
My virtual performance for today is over, basically it was only a post discharge ...
Have fun with you in your theater, after all we are all unwitting participants in this magical, fascinating and sometimes complicated script called .... Life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment