Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Make Fondant Ballet Shoes

UPDATE:)

A new description, which best represents what they are now but with more references to the previous one ... and a new philosophy on YouTube XD

Salve a tutti sono Kelly Hilton, ho 16 anni e mille ambizioni. Questo è il mio canale e per me è come una specie di "televisione" della mia vita, dove cerco di essere sempre me stessa come nella vita reale, senza indossare patetiche e banali maschere per essere accettata dalla gente. Sia dalla vita reale che da quella virtuale ho capito che per prima cosa bisogna stare bene con se stessi e se si badasse a tutto ciò che dice la gente non lo saremo più , per questo motivo ho sviluppato un gran menefreghismo verso tutto e tutti, proseguo sempre a testa alta verso il mio cammino. Non c'è differenza tra Kelly Hilton virtuale o reale, per me siamo la stessa identica cosa, non ho nessun alter ego o personaggio costruito a tavolino, are spontaneous, I say what I think and do whatever comes into my head without worrying about the consequences. I recently decided that, as in television, everything will be visible to everyone and everyone can think what they want of course, but there will be no direct contact with yours truly: I will no longer be infected by your hateful venom and ignorance, I retire in my misanthropy. With the video I escape from the monotony and banality, boredom and normality, giving vent to my craziest ideas, giving birth to my purest insanity or dementia, saying my opinion and my thoughts, always showing off my unique style and always weird, not outwardly but inwardly: even a dummy can have style, but without personality is nothing. My dream is to become an 'icon, too bad, my dream is to leave a sign of my existence on this planet, I will always stand out but on one condition, that of being always myself. I will never surrender, whatever the cost will reach this goal and nothing and nobody will stop me.


http://www.youtube.com/user/KellymissHilton


- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment