Friday, February 25, 2011

Inverters For Sale In Bc

think I love to be the 'object of your desires than ever realize in reality.

"But more than that of Justice, Love has a sum of temperance. And 'in fact widely accepted that dominate the pleasures and instincts is the fruit of temperance, and that there is more pleasure forte di Amore; e se tutti gli altri piaceri sono più deboli, finiscono con l’essere sopraffatti da Amore, e così egli domina, e dominando piaceri e istinti Amore eccelle in temperanza.»


«L'anima se ne sta smarrita per la stranezza della sua condizione e, non sapendo che fare, smania e fuor di sé non trova sonno di notte né riposo di giorno, ma corre, anela là dove spera di poter rimirare colui che possiede la bellezza. E appena l'ha riguardato, invasa dall'onda del desiderio amoroso, le si sciolgono i canali ostruiti: essa prende respiro, si riposa delle trafitture e degli affanni, e di nuovo gode, per il momento almeno, questo soavissimo piacere. Because, in addition to worship the one who possesses the beauty, found in him the only doctor of his painful toil. This suffering of the soul, in my bell'amico I'm talking about, is what men call love. "






They are all so shallow and devoid of inner sensitivity, depth of 'mind ... it seems that they all have their heads between their legs, it seems that all reasoning for sexual pleasure: so much so that there are some who come to pay abnormal amounts of money but need to vent this heinous illusion caused by hormones or perhaps to seek consolation in a love lost. No coincidence that the oldest job in the world we know all what, and that in itself speaks volumes: the 'no man has ever been able to control their impulses, their primitive instincts and animalistic. I hate all this, the 'I have always hated and always awake, I know I'm also in part as are all but in spite of everything I want to go against nature, I want to live according to my nature. To blame for all this the 'love loses its importance, the most important thing that everyone, including most of those people that I am describing, say is the most important thing, the one for which we all live ... But always They say that not everything revolves around the 'love. How many times have I tried to confront people about these temi e quasi ogni volta, si parlava solo di volgarità. Perchè la volgarità è di tutti, è per tutti. "Smettila di pensare, spegni il cervello e goditi la vita!" mi dicono. "Fatti una sana scopata e non rompere" mi dicono. A volte mi dicono di essere più spensierata, di "godermi gli anni che ho" (WTF???? ho quasi 17 anni e allora? non mi ci sento per niente o almeno non sento di avere la tipica mentalità da 17enne) ma non riesco a seguire questi consigli, ci ho provato e ho avuto scarsi risultati. Ho sempre il sorriso, sono sempre solare dicono eppure io mi sento perennemente coperta da un cupo velo di tristezza. Io però non ci riesco, non riesco proprio a "godermi la vita", io non riesco a dare sfogo soltanto to my hormones, I tried, I tried what I need, I felt empty, I felt sadness. My physical needs are not worth as much as my need for love, pale in comparison. I live only for love, for love and to love, something rarely seen now that everyone flee from it, run away with the 'illusion of escaping suffer less in a vacuum of primitive sexual instincts. I do not, it makes me feel good, not for me, usually speech, please do not imponetetmi your vapid lifestyle for me you can do what you want there to express my critical opinion, but without imposing my lifestyle on your own, what you do with me all the time, with me and those who live and think like me, if we are in the minority means dire che siamo rari e se siamo rari, siamo più preziosi.
Anche in questo caso subentra la mia doppia personalità (ho più di due personalità ma tralasciamo) apparentemente so benissimo di essere provocante, sexy, estremamente femminile, adoro provocare, adoro pensare di essere l' oggetto dei vostri desideri che mai realizzerete nella realtà. Ma è proprio questo ciò che voglio, vivere soltanto di amore e sfruttarvi per la vostra ingenuità, per il vostro vivere soltanto di "passioni da uomini comuni", usare parzialmente i vostri ormoni che non vi fanno più ragionare con la testa ma con ciò che avete in mezzo alle gambe (è riferito anche alle donne). Quindi, anche qui torna il concetto che voglio esprimere through photos, videos, drawings, clothing and more.
It aims to 'love because for me it is perfection, I aspire to the perfection of' mind. I want to live 's love, because I love, love, love but hate, I hate myself for this, I hate it because my love is stronger than anything else. Fighting around and wonder why, can not fight the whole 'love ... or maybe you?
But sometimes there are people who are so fixed with the 'love to come to think that' s the only thing we live for (me included) but they forget that 'love is not just between two people, the' love you is between a person el 'art, between a person and something bigger strong and sometimes a person from a certain point of view ... as they are for me the ambitions, goals to be achieved ol 'selfish love for myself. Some forget that love ... and end to the illusion of love, to love people never even seen the despair, to give meaning to their existence, to find a reason to get out of bed in the morning ... but this is illusion. I also might be a 'deluded, deceived myself that the' love could cancel, not show me, but I see, I'm not deluded. I see the reality as it is and I love, I love ... I love what I have done more harm, because I'm in love with 'love. I live only for love, only love will live forever, say many che con il tempo cambierò: può succedere come no; se sarò forte come lo sono stata finora non succederà, io vivo solo di amore, di amore irrazionale, più irrazionale degli istinti... io non sono carne io sono inteletto, non ho fatto una scelta... sono stata predestinata, non tornerò indietro.

L'amore è una grave malattia mentale.

- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment