Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Want To Buy Apair Of Whitefur Boots

My first song ...

actually wrote parts of this song along with a drawing back in 2007 and kept it there ...
look a bit 'here:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


For me it is really an important thing I care a lot and I are quite busy though as I have said on other occasions, I know not to have some great singing talent. These are words that have always been part of me ...
make me feel powerful, a warrior or a fighter against evil el 'injustice.


This
the song 'I wrote it entirely myself, what do you think?

Kelly Hilton - Among a crowd of Silence
Music Editing by Max Pirovano feat. Kelly Hilton Kelly Hilton

Lyrics by

everyone is ready to force you to criticize
approved
maaa me can not force anyone
I do not need to go to any rally

* life is made of the death of illusions and reality
* want to shout from a crowd of

silence the truth about everything that I think as I
and that you reread your ideas written on a sheet
live money, fame and
happened because everything else is more of a process
every man is more and more stupid (no one is now more than himself)

* life is made of illusion and reality of death
* want to shout from a crowd of silence truth

Hilton is my lifestyle
if you do not click OK button output
I'm not afraid to scream what I think I'm that fashions
influences
though it seems all this makes sense

* life is made of illusion and reality of death
* want to shout from a crowd of silence the truth

are a queen and the web is my realm
social networks are my ladies
constantly torn between love and hate to go shopping
hours

...::: I just want to do what I think even if it good or bad :::...

Ispired to ~ 健 音 テイ】 【オリジナル】 【shineRock Vocaloid by ~ Tei Sukone



- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment