Saturday, March 5, 2011

Escape Velocity, Moon, Mercury

Happiness is already gone to hell!

I wonder I wonder, you know what I wonder? I wonder why sometimes it seems that finally, everything is not so bad. It appears that people around is more good and kind, seems the world smiles at you, it seems that the sun has risen for you. All is calm, all is well ... more or less, all serene and peaceful. When it happens it seems so strange that so I'm afraid that at any moment to 'everything else is as before and ends ... seems like a dream, a 'real utopia, a' real illusion but perhaps much like a really nice, happy almost perfect ... not quite so bad. I'm pessimistic and dystopian but sometimes I give in to 'optimistic and think, "by, for once it's good enough for me. "Manco end up thinking, not to say it eh ... and I think a bill suffered a setback unexpected. Massiiii Orman is natural, logical, mathematical obvious.
can not ever go all right, everything must dissolve in sadness, all the happiness of the first has already gone to hell. Nice, really nice, yes yes.
Well, now you know why I'm so pessimistic.


- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment