Thursday, March 10, 2011

Deos Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Smoke

»-(¯` v'¯)-» »-(¯` v'¯)-» 10 мαяzσ 2011

"Sometimes you have to take decisive positions ... If you want to conclude something ..."

You say so many other things to name ... I think sometimes for our own good and for the good of the rest have to take a position, you can not stand constantly torn between love and hate , we must take a decisive step, it is necessary to clarify ... It must be said once and for all things as they are and not wait too long who has time do not wait "they say. I decided today to take a big decision, take note today of a weight that I carry inside me for months ... March 10, 2011 will always impressed that date, in which after a long time I felt my heart lighter.





~ ~ Song of the day





I remained in the lead for almost the whole haunting soundtrack to this day, it happens to you ?


- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment