Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Baby Is Choking On Phlegm

Rosa in the evening .... and if it is in the morning?

This morning I woke up .... pay whereas they are on holiday I could doze at least a little bit more but also Dylan and my dog, did not want more knowledge of sleep, so I had to give up and together we went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, oh yes, he wants the milk in the morning, I know that it is suspended in time like me and forgot that it is no longer a puppy, but an adult dog!
While the coffee did his duty and cookies were on display on the table, the temptation to take a picture with my Canon digital was great, the scenery from the balcony of the kitchen had some amazing colors, while looking for the shot without street lights and balconies of nearby, I was wondering if there is a saying for the pink morning, wandering for wake up your mind!
nice day of relaxation for those lucky enough to have me as a bit of time not to think too seriously ... a bit of levity is always good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment