Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mount & Blade For Mac

The best gift was a dream. That yokel

Of all the gifts you gave me for Christmas the best gift me 'did my unconscious tonight. I had a strange dream ... I dreamed of a person who does not dream for a long, long, long time ... and somehow made me feel good. I woke up relieved, fondled by this dream with me there were two important people to me, my two very dear friends and had a right and a left as if to say "we're with you" and I was with them out of a 'huge crowd under the huge Christmas tree lying together ... I saw this huge crowd and a bit 'made me sad. At one point when the crowd began to fall and people would go, appeared TU. I had seen and I've achieved, you bowed too, I took your hands with your hands and looked at me and shook me in a way so intense and so melancholy, perhaps disappointed, was so real ... your eyes were clearer than those that are in reality, it was almost light blue and bright. I lost in those eyes and that way of looking at me I guess it was something like "Do not I forgot about you ...". I felt so relieved, so good to wake up ... it was so real that it seems to have really lived ... and makes me so happy. ... But it is not the real my subconscious wanted to reward myself, but what I wonder is why just with you. I was convinced to have you put aside ... it seems to, maybe not.
Or maybe my subconscious has only wanted to use the memory best of who I wanted in my life to make me feel better ... for me the best gift, along with loved ones and the loved ones.





- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment