Friday, December 24, 2010

Does Your Metabolism Increase During Your Period

obese Santa Claus exists!

From abhor today in Santa hahaha, aparte jokes are really happy for a little thing. Today, around 00:30 I start to get some gusts of greetings on the phone ... and I realize I have run out of money and therefore could not solve, despite promotions for text messages for free because you pay first. Unconsciously and automatically in the 'I wrote about Twitter, without any ulterior motive ... "Run out of money on the phone at Christmas is priceless!"
Just now I get a sms from Vodafone: "Vodafone, charging from 15 € was performed ..." that is, but
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD XD Who the hell was I have some idea but I'm not sure anyone ... In any case, nice surprise:) Whoever did it made me smile and feel a bit 'better, in a day of holidays that just as most hate Christmas.

Ah, Jonah and Max Pirovano is no money raga XDDD


- Kelly Hilton -

0 comments:

Post a Comment