Friday, November 5, 2010

Cargo Van For Funeral Home

dream

Inauguro una nuova etichetta alla voce Sogno perchè è sempre grande dentro me il desiderio di...sogno e di alimentarne nuovi and all different. Here I can dream, without disturbing, I find refuge in my hiding place that welcomes me and makes me a leisurely stroll through the pages often confused and tangled in my blog, including thoughts, desires and utopias my alleged here is still a recurring dream , which is what passes before my eyes when I'm awake, where time slows down and stops to give me attention and space, for once, just for myself, only here, in my recurring dream with open eyes, the rhythm assist in any situation, gently adapts and changes smoothly, I take breath and look around.
*
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. "
(Edgar Allan Poe)
*

0 comments:

Post a Comment